Industrial-Grade Motor and Gearbox
- Inline helical-cut gears for efficient, reliable and durable operation
- Ball bearings designed to accommodate hanging and thrust loads of Powerfoil 8
- Double lip seals to prevent any potential oil leakage
- Vented and lubricated for life with synthetic oil
Patented Aerofoil System
- Patented aerofoil system includes eight aerofoils and winglets that provide maximum airflow and efficiency
- Unique aerodynamic design enhances both energy efficiency and airflow by eliminating vortex formation at the aerofoil tips
- Cuffed winglet design eliminates wind noise
- Patent-pending AirFences™ redirect the fan’s air velocity profile, contributing to a 28% improvement in coverage area
- IP65-rated controller employs an easy-to-read LED display in a compact, wall-mounted package
- EMI/RFI filter limits interference with other electronic equipment
- Rotary switch disconnect for lock-out/tag-out requirements
- Easy integration into building automation systems
- Patent-pending hub system includes hub, aerofoil retainers and hub clips that offer tough and reliable performance
- Machine-cut precision components result in uniform load distribution to promote overall longevity and durability
Fire Control Panel Integration
- Standard, power-on shutdown fire relay included for seamless fire-control panel integration
- Be the master of your domain. Powerfoil®8 has several control options available—check them out!
- Easily control Powerfoil 8 with the digital keypad, touch control and LED display of the wall controller.
- Integrate Powerfoil 8 into your facility’s fire suppression system and keep employees safer.
- Add SmartSense™ to automatically adjust your fan’s speed based on temperature changes and seasonal conditions.
- Integrate Powerfoil 8 into your building automation system for automatic centralized control of all your building’s systems.
Plus Hybrid Aerofoil
- Pushes air at an angle, moving it over and around obstructions
- Unique, aerodynamic aerofoil and winglet designs enhance both energy efficiency and airflow by eliminating turbulent airflow at the aerofoil tips
SmartSense is an automated system with three user modes: Winter, Summer and Manual.
- Winter Mode: Automatically adjusts the fan’s speed to minimize the temperature differential between the floor and ceiling
- Summer Mode: Increases fan speed as the floor level temperature rises
- Manual Mode: Takes the system off autopilot and gives the user full control of fan operation
Choose from any one of our 11 classic colours, or dream up a colour of your own and let our expert colour technicians make it a head-turning reality.
Explore the Colours