The Big Ass Fans Certified Installer program assures our customers that their Big Ass Fan is not only well-designed and manufactured to quality standards, but it is also installed correctly, professionally and safely.
In the Family
Certified Big Ass Fans Installers are an elite group of highly trained professionals. Our installers are part of a fast paced organization dedicated to superior quality and customer service. They benefit from Certified Training by our Big Ass Fan Experts, increased business from Big Ass Fan installation, warranty and service work and support from our award winning marketing team.
Certified Installer Program Requirements
To become a Certified Big Ass Fan Installer all applicants must meet the following requirements.
- Must be located in a region where new Certified Installers are desired
- Must be an Electrical Contractor, or have licensed electrician on staff
- Provide proof of liability insurance ($1,000,000 minimum)
- Prove successful D&B results
- Provide proof of workers compensation
- Provide three professional references
Upon application review and approval, applicants will receive a visit from a Big Ass Fans Representative to evaluate the following criteria. Certification fees may apply.
- Clean and neat facilities-including service vehicles
- Professional, qualified and courteous staff
- Verify staffing of licensed electrician(s)
We demand the best from ourselves because our customers expect it, and deserve it. Our installers must continually meet the following expectations.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Adhere to Big Ass Fans’ 110% correction policy
- Carry proof of all required insurance and licenses
- Adhere and agree to all rules, requirements and regulations as stated in Contractor Agreement
Join the Team
Ready to see if your organization has what it takes to join our elite group of Certified Installers? Submit your application now.