Certified Installer Program
The Big Ass Solutions® Certified Installer program assures our customers that their Big Ass products are not only well-designed and manufactured to quality standards, but also installed correctly.
In the Family
As a certified Big Ass Solutions installer, you’ll be part of an elite group of highly trained professionals in a fast-paced organization dedicated to superior quality and customer service. After training by our experts, you’ll become a valued member of the Big Ass family and benefit from increased installation, warranty and service work.
Certified Installer Program Requirements
To become a Certified Big Ass Solutions installer, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Proven expertise in electrical or HVAC installations
- Required licenses and certifications in the geographic region where you work
- Proof of liability insurance ($1,000,000 minimum)
- Proven successful D&B results
- Proof of workers compensation
- Three professional references
Upon acceptance in the program, applicants will receive a visit from a Big Ass Solutions representative to evaluate the following criteria:
- Clean and neat facilities — including service vehicles
- Professional, qualified and courteous staff
- Verification of staff licenses
Note: Certification fees may apply
We demand the best from ourselves because our customers expect and deserve it. Our installers must continually meet the following expectations:
- Maintain exceptional attention to detail
- Adhere to Big Ass Solutions’ 110% correction policy
- Carry proof of all required insurance and licenses to all jobsites
- Adhere to all rules, requirements and regulations as stated in Contractor Agreement
Join the Team
Ready to see if your organization has what it takes to join our elite group of Certified Installers? Submit your application now.