Big Ass Fans Giving and Sponsorship Program
At Big Ass Fans, we employ the same commitment to excellence in our community involvement as we do in our everyday business practices. We believe we can make the greatest impact in our communities by supporting non-profit organizations that are important to our customers and employees.
An employee committee evaluates all requests based on specific guidelines we have established and decides on behalf of the company how our charitable giving budget is to be allocated. These guidelines have been developed to create fairness and consistency to all organizations that request support from Big Ass Fans.
Due to the volume of requests we receive, we are simply not able to fulfill each request, though each might have merit.
Please be prepared with the following when submitting a donation or sponsorship request:
- Organization name, website and 501 (C)(3) Tax ID number
- Name, email address and phone number of primary contact
- Donation type desired
- Date donation is needed
- A brief explanation of your organization and why you’re making this request
The Big Ass Fans Giving Program does not contribute funding or in-kind donations to:
- Political Causes, candidates, organizations or campaigns
- Individuals or families (for scholarships, stipends, fellowships, etc.)
- Resale projects
- Program advertising or marketing venues
- For profit corporate functions
- Organizations operating out of private homes
- Organizations are invited to submit one donation request per month; however, it is only possible to receive one donation per calendar year
- Requests should be received at least 60 days prior to the date the donation is needed
- Big Ass Fans does not accept solicitations outside of this website submission process
- Please be patient and refrain from email or telephone inquiries regarding the status of your request