Effective & Efficient Design
- High volume/low speed (HVLS) technology delivers energy-efficient air movement in an 8-ft. (2.4m) vertical fan
- Powder coated safety yellow for visibility and a tough, long lasting finish
- Uses a high-performance gear motor, precision machined from case-hardened steel
OSHA Compliant Cage
- OSHA compliant slim-line cage exceeds safety standards and protects curious fingers
- Easy-Lock system features 16 selectable positions, allowing for a full 360 degrees of angle adjustments
- Pull-and-insert mechanism keeps the fan cage locked in position
- Heavy-duty locking swivel casters operate independently for durability and mobility
- Variable speed control incorporates a compact onboard multi-speed touch pad with LED display, offering easy, weather-resistant operation
- Lightweight and compact design
- Fully assembled (just attach casters) and packaged on a 33-inch wide pallet for immediate gratification of your cooling needs
- Compact right-angle drive, precision-machined hub and aerodynamic airfoils specifically designed for low noise
- Delivers airflow half the length of a football field, yet is quiet enough to carry on a conversation directly in front of the fan
- Enjoy your fan, worry-free, with a lifetime hub and airfoil warranty.
- Guaranteed 3-year non-prorated warranty on motor, drive and controller.
- Big Ass Solutions handles all warranties without redirecting you to component manufacturers. We make it, we sell it, we install it and we guarantee it.
- See our Industrial Warranty Document for more information.
- Unlike basic air movement, a breeze combined with an ultra-fine mist of water can lower the actual air temperature by up to 25 F.
- AirGo’s misting system features droplets so small they’re measured in microns. (Picture half the size of a single red blood cell.) These tiny droplets evaporate instantly for pure cooling — without the shower effect.
- Use the AirGo Misting System to create the ultimate cooling station for any occasion, from the sidelines of spring training and the ticket lines for outdoor concerts to livestock barns and industrial dock areas.
- Oversized, foam-filled tires help the AirGo All Terrain move easily outdoors without the threat of annoying flats or the need to monitor air pressure. Four-wheel steering provides a smaller turning radius, improved cornering performance and steering response for effortless, one-person maneuverability. Standard white paint means AirGo will always be dressed to impress at any event.
Choose from any one of our 11 classic colors, or dream up a color of your own and let our expert color technicians make it a head-turning reality.
Explore the Colors