Industrial-Grade Motor and Gearbox
- Inline helical-cut gears for efficient, reliable and durable operation
- Ball bearings designed to accommodate hanging and thrust loads of Basic 6
- Double lip seals to prevent any potential oil leakage
- Vented and lubricated for life with synthetic oil
Patented Airfoil System
- Patented airfoil system includes six airfoils and winglets for maximum airflow and efficiency
- Unique aerodynamic design enhances both energy efficiency and airflow by eliminating vortex formation at the airfoil tips
- Cuffed winglet design eliminates wind noise
- NEMA 4X-rated controller employs an easy-to-read LED display in a compact, wall-mounted package
- EMI/RFI filter limits interference with other electronic equipment
- Rotary switch disconnect for lock-out/tag-out requirements
- Easy integration into building automation systems
- Patent-pending system includes hub, airfoil retainers and hub clips that offer tough and reliable performance
- Machine-cut precision components give uniform load distribution that promotes overall longevity and durability
Fire Control Panel Integration
- Standard, power-on shutdown fire relay included for seamless fire-control panel integration
- Be the master of your domain. Basic 6™ has several control options available—check them out!
- Easily control Basic 6 with the digital keypad, touch control and LED display of the wall controller.
- Integrate Basic 6 into your facility’s fire suppression system and keep employees safer.
- Add SmartSense™ to automatically adjust your fan’s speed based on temperature changes and seasonal conditions.
- Use BAFWorks™3.0 to control multiple fans from a single easy-to-use touch display.
- Integrate Basic 6 into your building automation system for automatic centralized control of all your building’s systems.
- Learn More
SmartSense is an automated system with three user modes: Winter, Summer and Manual.
- Winter Mode: Automatically adjusts speed to minimize temperature differential between the floor and ceiling
- Summer Mode: Increases fan speed as the floor-level temperature rises
- Manual Mode: Takes the system off autopilot and gives the user full control of fan operation
What You Get with Factory-Certified Installation
- A dedicated Big Ass Fans project manager to handle your project start to finish and forever after
- Assurance that your fan will be installed 100% correctly, by factory-trained and certified installers who know Big Ass Fans inside and out
- Extended 3-year non-prorated warranty, or a 9-year prorated warranty
- More time to run your business while we handle the install quickly, cleanly and efficiently