We’re fond of Haiku, of course, but you don’t have to take our word for it. Haiku has won 40 international design and technology awards (and counting), including the prestigious red dot Award, a Product Innovation Award in the furnishings category by Architectural Products, and the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR® 2015 as recognized by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, among others. Check out our trophy case here.
- Sleek profile conceals patented electronics and a cool-running motor with an integrated inverter drive
- Requires just 2 to 30 W of electrical input
- Exceeds ENERGY STAR testing requirements by up to 750%
- In a typical year, Haiku would use about 50 kWh, for a cost of around $5
Thin Sheet™ Airfoils
- Patent-pending Thin Sheet™ airfoils feature an aerodynamic profile, resulting in smooth, silent airflow at all speeds
- Available in sustainable Moso bamboo, durable matrix composite or aircraft-grade polished aluminum
- Compact wireless controller for easy operation
- Simple, minimalist elegance
- Ten speed control settings, including sleep, timer and the exclusive Whoosh® mode which simulates natural airflow to increase perceived cooling by up to 40%
- Every Haiku undergoes a 13-step hand-balancing process before shipping
- Haiku will never rattle or wobble
- Be the master of your domain. Haiku®52 and Haiku®60 have several control options available—check them out!
- Easily control the speed and functions of your Haiku fan with the remote control (it comes standard with the fan!).
- Control all functions of Haiku 52 and Haiku 60 with a radio frequency remote wall controller.
- Add SenseME™ technology to your Haiku for totally customizable smart fan control. Get SenseME and control your Haiku from your mobile device!
- Learn More
- Every Haiku with SenseME™ fan is proudly handcrafted, hand-balanced and individually tested to ensure silent operation right here in Lexington, Kentucky.
Year-round Energy Savings
Big Ass overhead fans work with your HVAC to provide significant energy savings.
- In summer, the fans’ cooling effect means the a/c can be set several degrees higher.
- In winter, fans push the heat down from the ceiling, decreasing the work of your heater and leading to energy savings as high as 30 percent.
LED Light Kit
- 80% more efficient than incandescent bulbs
- Unparalleled lifespan of 50,000 operating hours
- 16 unique increments of brightness
- Brightness equivalent to a 100W light bulb
* Currently unavailable on the 84″ model
- Controls fan and light settings on up to three Haiku fans
- LED indicators
- Intuitive programming
Smart SenseME Technology
Turn a beautiful fan into a smart fan by adding SenseME™ technology to your Haiku.
- Automatically adjusts the fan speed as the room gets warmer or cooler
- Remembers user preferences to make more personalized adjustments in the future
- Motion sensor for automatic on/off—convenient and energy-saving!
- Sleep Mode lets you choose your preferred temperature or fan speed for the perfect snooze
- Winter Mode saves energy by pushing hot air down from the ceiling to the floor
- iOS and Android apps allow total fan control from your mobile device
- Pair Haiku with SenseME with the Nest Learning Thermostat™ for year-round savings
*Currently unavailable on the 84″ model
Sometimes just black or white hardware won’t do. That’s why we’re offering two new limited-edition hardware finishes, exclusively for our bamboo Haiku® fans (in any size). From the mount to the downtube to the bolts visible from the floor, the hardware for our bamboo fans is now available in beautifully subtle oil-rubbed bronze and sleek satin nickel finishes. It’s a little change that makes a big difference, and can add the perfect finishing touch to a larger design scheme in a home, restaurant or office. Buy the new finishes online now.