We’re fond of Haiku, of course, but you don’t have to take our word for it. Haiku has won 40 international design and technology awards (and counting), including the prestigious red dot Award, a Product Innovation Award in the furnishings category by Architectural Products, and the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR® 2015 as recognized by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, among others. Check out our trophy case here.
- Sleek profile conceals patented electronics and a cool-running motor with an integrated inverter drive
- Requires just 2 to 30 W of electrical input
- Exceeds ENERGY STAR testing requirements by up to 750%
- In a typical year, Haiku would use about 50 kWh, for a cost of around $5
Thin Sheet™ Airfoils
- Patent-pending Thin Sheet™ airfoils feature an aerodynamic profile, resulting in smooth, silent airflow at all speeds
- Available in sustainable Moso bamboo or durable matrix composite
- Compact wireless controller for easy operation
- Simple, minimalist elegance
- Ten speed control settings, including sleep, timer and the exclusive Whoosh® mode which simulates natural airflow to increase perceived cooling by up to 40%
- Every Haiku undergoes a 13-step hand-balancing process before shipping
- Haiku will never rattle or wobble
- Be the master of your domain. Haiku®52 and Haiku®60 have several control options available—check them out!
- Easily control the speed and functions of your Haiku fan with the remote control (it comes standard with the fan!).
- Control all functions of Haiku 52 and Haiku 60 with a radio frequency remote wall controller.
- Add SenseME™ technology to your Haiku for totally customizable smart fan control. Get SenseME and control your Haiku from your mobile device!
- Learn More
LED Light Kit
- 80% more efficient than incandescent bulbs
- Unparalleled lifespan of 50,000 operating hours
- 16 unique increments of brightness
- Brightness equivalent to a 100W light bulb
- Controls fan and light settings on up to three Haiku fans
- LED indicators
- Intuitive programming